- Guided visits to the village of Castellaro Lagusello and Monzambano are regularly restarted, at the following times:
Castellaro Lagusello: Sunday from 10.00 to 11.00 and from 18.00 to 19.00
Monzambano: Saturday from 10.00 to 11.00
The cost per person is Euro 5.00, reservations can be made by phone and email, tickets can be purchased at the Infopoint of Monzambano or at the Bell Tower of Castellaro Lagusello.
- The Bell Towers of Castellaro and the Fortified Tower of the Castle of Monzambano have regularly reopened. In particular:
Torre di Castellaro: Saturday (August) 15.00-19.00
Sunday and holidays (August) 10.00-12.00 and 15.00-19.00
Admission: 2.00 Euros – reduced 1.50 Euros
Fortified Tower of Monzambano: Sundays and holidays except Ferragosto: 17.00-19.00
Admission free offer
- 12/13 September – Castellaro Lagusello – A mouthful of art: a contemporary, widespread and choral art project, created by the Elpis Foundation in collaboration with Galleria Continua. For this first edition, A Breath of Art will inaugurate the contemporary art installations in all the villages on the weekend of 12 and 13 September. The works will then remain on display for a month, offering a great opportunity for visibility to the villages involved, encouraging meetings in the open air, in safety, for art lovers and more. For Lombardy, the Borgo di Castellaro Lagusello was chosen to represent the initiative with the works of Clarissa Baldassarri (Civitanova Marche, 1994). Silent reflection of a sound image.
- Saturday 12, 6.30 pm, in Piazza Castello, inauguration of the event with refreshments.
For organizational and security reasons, places for participation in the inauguration are limited and reservations are required at the following contacts:
345/6614141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating the name and number of participants.
Given the commitment of the volunteers in organizing the event, it will not be possible for this week to organize guided tours on Sunday in Castellaro Lagusello.
- Saturday 26 September – Monzambano – 5.00 pm: walk to discover Monzambano. For more information or reservations, contact our offices: 345/6614141 or email@example.com
- Sunday 27 September -Castellaro Lagusello- last appointment with: ARTISTS AMONG THE TOWERS, Free admission. Traveling painters and designers through the streets of the Borgo. Poster in the attachments.